CADWorx elements causing problems in Map.
JBK
2005-04-06 22:18:59 UTC
We've received a few .dwg which have CADWorx elements (3D piping and valves)
included. In Paper Space viewports the valves look fine, however, in Model
Space portions of a few valves are invisible and will not display. Anyone
encountered this sort of problem before. We have checked the layering,
DISPSILH and ISOLINES variables. What are we missing? (AutoCAD Map 2005 on
Windows XP)
wfb